Eighth Ordinance amending the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance
- Article 1 – Amending the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance
- Part 1 – Basic Obligations, Protection and Hygiene Regulations
- Part 2 – Maximum Number of Persons and Bans
- Part 3 – Quarantine Measures
- Part 4 – Final Provisions
- Article 2 – Entry into Force
The Government, the Berlin Senate has closed pubs, cinemas and fitness studios. Restaurants remain open.
After much hesitation, the Berlin Senate is imposing drastic restrictions on public life. Mayor Michael Mueller (SPD) announced over the weekend: “These measures will massively affect each and every one of us in our daily lives. But they are urgently needed to slow down the spread of the coronavirus”.