After the two hybrid festival editions with digital bridges to New York, Johannesburg, Cairo and São Paulo due to the pandemic, the Jazzfest Berlin 2022 returns to the resonant physical space of the here and now, and welcomes over 150 musicians from all over the world to the Haus der Berliner Festspiele and surrounding venues from 3 to 6 November.Continue reading “Jazzfest Berlin 2022:”
The biggest pizza event ever organized in Germany is taking place this year from September 15th to the 21st!Continue reading “True Italian Pizza Week”
9th Berlin Food Week from 10 to 16 October 2022
Austria is country partner
Restaurant Week City Menu puts New Meat on the menus of restaurants in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart
The most important Food Critic in the world, Andy Hayler, visited in Berlin the Restaurant Rutz (3 Michelin star). Besides he also visited two “normal” neighbourhood restaurants. One was in Wilmersdorf the Bahadur.Continue reading “Indian Restaurant Bahadur, Sigmaringer Str., Wilmersdorf”
The unique pistachio festival returns to Berlin with international flairContinue reading “Pistachio Street Food Festival 2022 Berlin”
Results of the 50best Restaurants of the World
● Geranium in Copenhagen is named “World’s Best Restaurant 2022,” sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna.
● Berlin cements culinary leadership in Germany: Nobelhart & Schmutzig at #17, Tim Raue at #32, Ernst at #62, and Coda with a special award. Berlin’s Sühring Zwillinge are in 66th place. Outside of Berlin, only Tantris is still in 98th place.
● René Frank of Coda, Berlin, receives The World’s Best Pastry Chef Award sponsored by Sosa.
● The Beronia World’s Best Sommelier Award is presented to Josep Roca, sommelier at El Celler
de Can Roca, in a new award for 2022.
● Aponiente in El Puerto de Santa Maria wins the Flor de Caña Sustainable Restaurant Award.
● Uliassi (No. 12) in Senigallia receives the Highest New Entry Award sponsored by Aspire.
● Nobelhart & Schmutzig (No.17) is honored with the Villa Massa Highest Climber Award. The Berlin restaurant climbs 28 spots from the 2021 list
● Atomix (No.33) in New York wins the Gin Mare Art of Hospitality Award.
● Estrella Damm Chefs’ Choice Award goes to Jorge Vallejo of Quintonil in Mexico City.
10 of Berlin’s best pizzerias for two days in one location
Supported by the City of NaplesContinue reading “True Italian Pizza Street Festival”
Zurich in Switzerland leads the Top list followed by Berlin Frankfurt, Munich, Milan and Amsterdam.
Today, the Consumer Choice Center launched its third annual European Railway Station Index, highlighting the top 50 railway stations in Europe ranked by passenger-friendliness.
Gault Millau published the best Restaurants of Germany today in Berlin.Continue reading “The best restaurants in Berlin 2022”
Germany’s biggest Italian street food festival is back in BerlinContinue reading “Italian Street Food Festival 2022”