The biggest pizza event ever organized in Germany is taking place this year from September 15th to the 21st!Continue reading “True Italian Pizza Week”
9th Berlin Food Week from 10 to 16 October 2022
Austria is country partner
Restaurant Week City Menu puts New Meat on the menus of restaurants in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart
The most important Food Critic in the world, Andy Hayler, visited in Berlin the Restaurant Rutz (3 Michelin star). Besides he also visited two “normal” neighbourhood restaurants. One was in Wilmersdorf the Bahadur.Continue reading “Indian Restaurant Bahadur, Sigmaringer Str., Wilmersdorf”
Results of the 50best Restaurants of the World
● Geranium in Copenhagen is named “World’s Best Restaurant 2022,” sponsored by S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna.
● Berlin cements culinary leadership in Germany: Nobelhart & Schmutzig at #17, Tim Raue at #32, Ernst at #62, and Coda with a special award. Berlin’s Sühring Zwillinge are in 66th place. Outside of Berlin, only Tantris is still in 98th place.
● René Frank of Coda, Berlin, receives The World’s Best Pastry Chef Award sponsored by Sosa.
● The Beronia World’s Best Sommelier Award is presented to Josep Roca, sommelier at El Celler
de Can Roca, in a new award for 2022.
● Aponiente in El Puerto de Santa Maria wins the Flor de Caña Sustainable Restaurant Award.
● Uliassi (No. 12) in Senigallia receives the Highest New Entry Award sponsored by Aspire.
● Nobelhart & Schmutzig (No.17) is honored with the Villa Massa Highest Climber Award. The Berlin restaurant climbs 28 spots from the 2021 list
● Atomix (No.33) in New York wins the Gin Mare Art of Hospitality Award.
● Estrella Damm Chefs’ Choice Award goes to Jorge Vallejo of Quintonil in Mexico City.
Germany’s biggest Italian street food festival is back in BerlinContinue reading “Italian Street Food Festival 2022”
These are the nominees of the Berlin Master Chefs 2022 (Berliner Meisterköche)Continue reading “Berliner Meisterköche 2022”
After a long time again an interesting restaurant recommendation in the west of Berlin. We visited the Momiji in the Bleibtreustrasse shortly at the end before the Pestalozzistrasse. Momiji is a real Japanese restaurant, but without sushi or teppanyaki. Instead, they offer Osaka-style home cooking.Continue reading “Japanese Restaurant Momiji, Bleibtreustr. 53”
You haven’t heard of Kyiv’s Mirali?Continue reading “Ukraine Charity Tour with Mirali Dilbazi”
Berlin hosts the sixth edition of Germany’s largest regional Italian food festivalContinue reading “72 hrs True Italian Food Festival 2022”
KuK [cook] Mahl Dahoam: vegetarian 2-star cuisine with cooking lessons by Sebastian Frank from HORVÁTH.Continue reading “KuK [cook] Mahl Dahoam – Culinary classes”